Reduce your Business Risk to maximise opportunities and minimise adversity
Risk Management is the culture, processes and structures which are directed towards the effective management of potential opportunities and adverse effects within the business.
The aim of the Risk Management System is not to eliminate risk; rather to manage the risks involved in the business activities.
AS/NZS ISO 31000
AS/NZS ISO 31000 is the Australian and New Zealand Standard providing the requirements for a Risk Management System.
ISO 31000 is used worldwide by large and small organisations, both in public and private sectors. The Standard specifies the most important requirements to identify, control and monitor risk within an organisation, as well as how to manage and improve Risk Management Systems.
- Professional management of business risk
- Being able to demonstrate to clients that you have an active, professional risk assessment process in place
Our approach to Certification
Our practical, no-nonsense approach means reducing as much red tape and paper work as possible.
Our Auditors will work with you to:
- Identify whether your System is compliant with the AS/NZS ISO 31000 Standard
- Give guidance on improvements which are best practice
- Give guidance as to how your System can be simplified
Our simple Certification process allows you to achieve Certification to the AS/NZS ISO 31000 Standard quickly and cost effectively.